Wednesday 24 March 2010

Tuesday night and it's wet again

I love this photo above, with the hedgehog's reflection in the puddle of rain on the rubber mat. I don't know if the rain became harder later on in the night, but the hedgehog visits stopped soon after 2:00am which is about three hours earlier than usual. Actually, I suspect the weather may have worsened because there were a number of triggers later on but with nothing obvious in sight such as a hedgehog or a cat, so I think the rain itself may have been triggering the camera.

Below are the pick of the night's photos. By the way, the hedgehogs do use the feeding station, but I'm not including those photos because they aren't too interesting to look at.











3 comments:

  1. Some lovely clear stills. The hog in the final three shots looks as though it needs a good meal to fatten up after a long Winter sleep.

    BTW just noticed - wrong month. I'm pleased I am not the only one who does things like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ****!

    I blame this illogical American MM/DD/YYYY way of displaying the date. It just confuses the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the refection shot.

    The rain here has been triggering my camera as well...

    ReplyDelete