Saturday 13 March 2010

Hedgehogs and other visitors on Friday night

I was quite spooked when I looked back at the videos from last night, because the cat that turns up looks eerily like my dear departed Spock. It's weird, because although there are other black cats in the neighbourhood, I haven't previously seen one with the Burmese-like pointed face and big ears like Spock had.

Anyway, note how unfazed the hedgehog is by the cheeky cat come to steal its food. It really isn't bothered.

What really surprised me is that the cat has a go at eating mealworms!

I captured so much great footage last night that I am splitting it over two videos. At the end of this second video we see a few more non-spiky visitors clearing up the leftover mealworms in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment