Saturday 6 June 2009

Hedgehogs on a wet Friday night

Here's a compilation of last night's footage. The hogs seem much more subdued in behaviour than they have been recently. There's none of the seemingly aggressive pushing and shoving going on, and for most the time there's only one hog around at a time. Note how in the beginning clip one hog is blocking the entrance to the feeding station - this is why I moved one of the food bowls outside as seen in the remainder of the movie, even though it was raining.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, even when I can watch this in my own garden I never tire of seeing these fascinating creatures. Have been changing my feeding stations around again and look forward to getting my daughter's home built house in the garden over the weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete