Sunday 11 July 2010

A hot Saturday night and baby hedgehog update

Last night must have been the hottest night of the year - at least here. There was one hedgehog that was flaked out asleep at the foot of the hedge for at least an hour. In the above photo, we see the baby hedgehog sitting in the food bowl. I'm afraid I haven't been able to get him to a wildlife rescue centre yet. Unfortunately, my cat Elsa is very sick at the moment and is currently at the vets being treated where she can be under observation. I've had to put Elsa's welfare first. I'm hoping to get her back home tomorrow. Once I know she is alright, then I can turn my attention to the little baby hog. I will try to get him to a wildlife rescue centre in the next few days - please do not think I have forgotten him.









1 comment:

  1. Poor Elsa - I hope she is on the mend.
    Being at the vets is the best place when they are very poorly.
    Keeping everything crossed for her:)
    Baby Hedgehog will keep....don't feel guilty - she is eating well.

    ReplyDelete